Falsifier - Depraved (Music Video)



iTunes - http://hyperurl.co/o0h6xb

Filmed and Edited by Dylan Gould (Begotten Media) 
Instrumentals: Jordan Sawchuk
Mixed and Mastered by Cody Stewart (Reforce Media) 

Make sure to check out Falsifier on the Marcho Man III The End Of Madness Tour with AngelMaker, Extortionist & Filth!

3/31 Albuquerque, NM - Co-op
4/01 Phoenix, AZ - Club Red 
4/03 Las Vegas, NV - Eagle Hall 
4/04 Anaheim, CA - Chain Reaction
4/05 San Francisco, CA - DNA Lounge 
4/06 Portland, OR - Analog Theater 
4/08 Seattle, WA - Studio 7

Depraved Lyrics

I wanna watch your eyes roll back
As your last breath leaves your lips
I will choke life from your lungs 
I no longer give a shit
Sever flesh from bone 
and empty blood from veins. 
Bathe the earth in fire 
until there is nothing
left 

I will cast you down
Like the filth that you are

I can't hold my ground anymore
The earth below is starting to give
I will end your miserable life
You have no reason to live

We will all die alone 

The reaper's eye is upon us all

I will welcome death
But it's you who will meet the end
I will welcome death
Welcome to the abyss

We will all die alone

Comentários