The Fell. - "Footprints"



The Fell –a new alternative rock band consisting of the multi-talented Anthony De La Torre on vocals, who you may also know as Young Jack Sparrow in Pirates of Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales or the drummer in Metallica’s video “Man Unkind” with the cast of Lords of Chaos in which he played “Hell Hammer”, Mike Krompass - Guitar player and Multi-Platinum producer , Notorious session drummer Randy Cooke and last, but not least, Billy Sheehan (Mr. Big, Winery Dogs) on bass, who needs no introduction. The Fell is not typical of any of their past projects, It’s a fresh new direction, but uses their influences to create a more modern sound, with heavy guitars, powerful riffs, crushing grooves and huge vocals. www.thefellmusic.com Facebook: www.facebook.com/thefellmusic Instagram: @thefellmusic Twitter: @TheFellBand LYRICS: FOOTPRINTS Hey, I’m in crossfire Don’t you see i’m on the wire Face ..the inner demon Pounding in my chest Ahhh…I’m bleeding If I wait just a little bit more One last chance to cut the cord Wipe, wipe it all away They can’t trace my DNA Ahhhh…I’m leaving Pull me out From the mess I’ve made and the world I live in I just want to live ahhhhh I need start again Pull me out So i don’t leave no damaged footprints We lie underneath the covers Capsize when you tell me bout the others They won’t be standing in my way footprints that can’t match my pace ahhhh….i’m believing gone I’ll be gone It’s not science, you can’t fool me Pull me out From the mess I’ve made and the world I live in I just want to live ahhhhh I need to start again Pull me out So I don’t leave no damaged footprint hey I’m coming under fire already gone to shape this life with my brand new footprints Pull me out From the mess I’ve made and the world I live in I just want to live ahhhhh I need start again Pull me out So I don’t leave no damaged footprints


Comentários