2ND FLOOR - Shine On Me (Official Video)



Shine On Me Shine on me baby Shine on me baby As I walk, on the ground I felt to real life You've tried to reach myself but I was so fuckin' high And I know I don't care, I'm losing you I've tried to do my way and I really never had an excuse and I said Show me the way to the next gig show me the place where we gonna live, where we gonna live Shine on me baby Shine on me baby And I know cause I'm too drunk to be pure, I've tried to find it everywhere it hasn't another cure To get, to give myself away I've never met this place so I turned right back to you and I said Show me the way, falling from that star Show me that sound, that solo of guitar that solo of guitar (Solo) Shine on me ....... Letra e Música: 2nd Floor Video: realização e edição JPCezanne Audio: Produção: 2nd Floor Gravação, Misturas e Masterização: Tom Hill (Resident Sudios/London/UK) Músicos: Vasco Gama - Guitar Daniel Tércio - Drums Lucas Ferrand - Bass Email: 2ndfloorgeral@gmail.com Facebook: www.facebook.com/2ndfloorpt Todos os direitos reservados ©


Comentários