I PROMISED ONCE - Break [Feat. Blumio] (Official Music Video)



I Promised Once - Break Mixing/Mastering by Aljoscha Sieg at Pitchback Studios Pre-Order “Salvation” http://www.merchbucket.com/category/I... --Lyrics-- Sometimes when I feel down again I feel like giving up But then I see the path for me The choice is mine You can't break me You can't deny me Don't hide in your shell You can't break me You can't deny me Yeah No one asked me to No one forced me to But everything is stuck in my head There is no wall Life is too short Don’t forget no one can judge you So take my hand And we will find our way, the way out Stand up! We won't fall on our knees Stand up! And scream these words with me Your greed, your words, your apathy They all can't control me Ueberall Hater und Antis! No one will stop me! (Blumio Rap Japanese) Viele reden so ungeniert Es gibt immer jemanden unter Dir Reduzieren Dich auf Deine Schwächen Schlagen auf Dich ein bis Du aufhörst zu lächeln Doch ich entspreche nicht Deinem Ideal Was Du von mir denkst? Junge das ist mir egal Hau ab Du Hund, Du sollst hier nicht bellen Ich bin wie ich bin und bin stolz auf mich selbst Ueberall Hater und Antis No one will stop me! (Blumio Rap Japanese) No one can judge me (Blumio Rap Japanese) We stand together! Lass es jetzt raus, schrei es jetzt raus We won't back down!


Comentários