Iceage - Catch It



The new song from Iceage. Stream / Buy "Catch It" Here: http://mat-r.co/CatchIt Tour Dates: Wed. May 2 – Copenhagen, DE @ Hotel Cecil Fri. May 4 – Berlin, DE @ Private Club Sat. May 5 – Amsterdam, NE @ Bitterzoet Mon. May 7 – Paris, FR @ Petit Bain Tue. May 8 – London, UK @ Scala Thu. May 10 - Seattle, WA @ Nordic Heritage Museum Wed. May 16 - New York, NY @ Bowery Ballroom Thu. May 17 - Philadelphia, PA @ First Unitarian Church Fri. May 18 - Washington, DC @ Union Stage Sat. May 19 - Richmond, VA @ The Camel Sun. May 20 - Carrboro, NC @ Cat's Cradle Mon. May 21 - Nashville, TN @ Mercy Lounge Tue. May 22 - Atlanta, GA @ The Earl Wed. May 23 - Birmingham, AL @ Saturn Thu. May 24 - New Orleans, LA @ Santos Sat. May 26 - Dallas, TX @ Dada Sun. May 27 - Austin, TX @ Barracuda Tue. June 5 - San Diego, CA @ The Casbah Wed. June 6 - Los Angeles, CA @ The Regent Theater Fri. June 8 - San Francisco, CA @ Great American Music Hall Sat. June 9 - Sonoma, CA @ Huichica Music Festival Mon. June 11 - Portland, OR @ Mississippi Studios Tue. June 12 - Vancouver, BC @ Cobalt Thu. June 14 - Spokane, WA @ The Bartlett Fri. June 15 - Bozeman, MT @ The Rialto Sat. June 16 - Salt Lake City, UT @ Kilby Court Sun. June 17 - Denver, CO @ Bluebird Theater Mon. June 18 - Omaha, NE @ Waiting Room Tue. June 19 - Minneapolis, MN @ 7th St Entry Wed June 20 - Milwaukee, WI @ Cactus Club Fri. June 22 - Detroit, MI @ El Club Sat. June 23 - Toronto, ON @ Lee's Palace Sun. June 24 - Ottawa, ON @ The 27 Club Mon. June 25 - Montreal, QC @ Sala Rossa Tue. June 26 - Portsmouth, NH @ 3S Artspace Wed. June 27 - Boston, MA @ The Sinclair http://iceagecopenhagen.eu/ https://www.facebook.com/IceageCopenh... https://www.instagram.com/iceage/ http://www.matadorrecords.com/iceage Lyrics: Reeling in the line Fully saccharine All these stagnant words which I confide Perish in the night Anyway so, Here we go again Always faintly preying Did I note a tremble on your arm thereupon alarmed Just give in Make me real You reel in then you catch it Catch it, catch it, catch it, catch it, catch it Come make me real You reel in then you catch it Catch it, catch it, catch it, catch it Time moves forward quickly Moves in twenty-four-hour segments Racing for the soul to grab chokehold Of the minute hands Left without a trace Just a fleeting face Flicker as a figment once before my eyes Perished in the night You want it, you want it, you want it again Why don't you come and ask me, I adore you my friend I said you need it, you need it, you need it again Trust me, these arbitrary thrills will never fail to transcend Make me real You reel in then you catch it Catch it, catch it, catch it, catch it, catch it Come make me real You reel in then you catch it Catch it, catch it, catch it, catch it Come make me real You reel in then you catch it Catch it, catch it, catch it, catch it, catch it Come make me real You reel in then you catch it Catch it, catch it, catch it, catch it I said you want it, you want it, you want it again Why don't you come and ask me, I adore you my friend I said you need it, you need it, you need it again Trust me, these arbitrary thrills they never fail to transcend Make me real You reel in then you catch it Catch it Catch it -- Video Credits: Director - Adam Hashemi Producers - Graeme Flegenheimer & Kathleen Heffernan DP - Natasha Braier Production designer - René Navarette Props - Gregory Schultz AC - Eric Jensch Grip - Nicolas Franchot Best Boy - Jason Sidore Art Dept, Greg Shultz, Jacquelinne Cingolani Construction Victor Dewitt PA - Luke Peterson PA - Sami Sneider POST PRODUCTION Editor - Leo Scott Editor assistant - Craig Quinlan Telecine - Hannibal Lang Visual FX - Jonas Drehn Visual FX - Jan Tvilling Editing producer - Meagen Carrol Post producer - Helena de Brun CAST David Dastmalchian and Pennie (the baby) THANKS Cathy Pellow RESET CONTENT David Fincher Electric Pony Studios Cartel Bacon X


Comentários