No Resolve - What You Deserve (Official Music Video)



The official music video for the song "What You Deserve" by "No Resolve" from the debut album "Unity" Available now! iTunes & Amazon - http://smarturl.it/noresolveunity Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/artist/7oAoG... Follow us Noresolveofficial.com Facebook.com/noresolve Instagram.com/noresolveofficial Twitter.com/noresolve Video shot, and directed by Bryson Roatch Music Credits: Produced, Engineered, Edited by Shane D. Grush Mixed by Grant Mohrman at Method House Studios Mastered by Mike Kalajian at Rogue Planet Mastering Written by: Oscar James Pegorraro, & Shane D. Grush Special thanks to Actors / Actresses Sarah Ashley, Chad Irwin, Mary Poniatowski, Ron Bjornson, and Trent Haner Makeup - Meghan Martin, Cait Marie What You Deserve Tell me just how deep you would dig If you could bury me I'd claw my way back through hell to bring you to your knees I want to see your face as you watch world fall apart at the seems I know all your secrets I know all your lies You should know What goes around comes around You get what you came for This time you've gone too far I think you should know what you've done You got what you deserve You think you can sit back and act like everything's ok Stripped of your crown, knocked off your throne, It's the price you pay I want to see your face as you watch the world fall apart at the seams I know all your secrets I know all your lies You should know What goes around comes around You get what you came for This time you've gone too far I think you should know what you've done You got what you deserve You get what you came for This time you've gone too far I think you should know what you've done You got what you deserve You crossed the line The wrong the right The dark the night You cry wolf I've heard it a thousand times You get what you came for This time you've gone too far I think you should know what you've done You got what you deserve You get what you came for This time you've gone too far I think you should know what you've done You got what you deserve You get what you deserve.. You get what you deserve..


Comentários