Rivers of Nihil "A Home" (OFFICIAL)



Buy Here: http://www.metalblade.com/riversofnihil Rivers of Nihil "A Home" from the album "Where Owls Know My Name". "A Home" Music: Uttley Lyrics: Biggs The day, the day that you left here A crown was placed upon me I was the king of nothing Inside this cell of skin Thoughts like ice against the wall In a home where lies taught us all Relax into that place deep within Deep in the skin, you know where you've been Why don't you sing to me? A song of sanctuary You could have all you wanted Sing You could build it all from nothing sing to me You can live a life alone sanctuary But you can never call this A home that's beneath us Somewhere the light won't reach us The sky and the earth that birthed you Just another burden that hurts too Much to say, just separate from all these faces you cannot recall I'd do the same, and leave just how I came King for today But a fool forever Relax, and come on home You could have all you wanted Sing You could build it all from nothing Sing to me You can live a life alone Sanctuary But you can never call this home You can never call this home Relax deep within Inside this cell of skin You can never call this home King today Fool forever


Comentários