Storm Like Wolves - Deadweight (Official music video)



Lyrics: Can you atleast stand by what you say? Have you ever fought for your rights? you don't even stand by your own beliefs you gotta fight for your life but let me tell you this I just need a day to empty This deadweight You won't affect me You're not welcome on the other side We just need a day to battle This deadweight You won't change us You're not welcome on the other side We kept trying and we keep fighting We'll never loose our sight For what we fight I've been so blind We've been so blind you have been warned we'll rip out this thorn you are a needle in my spoon you taste so bitter you taste so bitter so ill just spit you out I just need a day to empty This deadweight You won't affect me You're not welcome on the other side We just need a day to battle This deadweight You won't change us You're not welcome on the other side Facebook - www.facebook.com/StormlikewolvesBand Instagram - www.instagram.com/stormlikewolves Youtube - www.youtube.com/stormlikewolves Shop online - www.stormlikewolves.bigcartel.com Video Producer - Studio80mm Mixing/Producer - Voinea Alexandru Written by Storm Like Wolves


Comentários