VEXES- Helion



This is the third single from our debut record "Ancient Geometry" due out on 2/23/18. Lyrics- The sound and the fury No ghost left to give No flesh left to bury The span between the soil and the sea Wrestled from the clutches of our sleep I'm opening paths to adoration And in the beast that is your heart I stare and wait as the sky falls An escape in the dark... Now that you're sinking hold on to dust A fatal lifeline connects you to us I'm a receiver plugged into the stars I beg to know the truth of your plastic scars And in the beast that is your heart I stare and wait as the sky falls An escape in the dark... This house is empty and on fire A beam of light We raise our eyes toward a radiant shine In the beast that is your heart We stare and wait as the sky falls An escape in the dark...


Comentários