Wild Child - Think It Over OFFICIAL



New album 'Expectations' out now: http://smarturl.it/WCexpectations 2018 Tour: https://www.wildchildsounds.com/shows Director: Rob Wadleigh Director of Photography: Steve McCord Produced by: Pat Cassidy, and Drew Dunavan for The WERD Company, Rylan Keturi Associate Producer: Rebecca Mendoza Lighting by: Austin Event Lighting http://austineventlighting.com LD: Jon Derrington Staging by: HK Stages http://hkstages.com/ Color by: Huephoric https://www.huephoric.com/ Asst. Camera: Davin Fitch Art Director: Wayne Dalchau Art Asst: Holly Bronko Art PA: Trista Alley Wardrobe Stylist: Lindsay Lipscomb Hair & Make-up: Anna Droddy Production Assistant: Caleb Turner https://www.wildchildsounds.com https://www.facebook.com/wildchildsounds https://www.instagram.com/wildchildso... https://open.spotify.com/artist/1xLMe... Lyrics: Well damn I think it's done Take it back turn around now Start all over again He'll start to pack up and she'll pretend she's sorry Wait babe can't we be friends She thinks that if she calls She can always have him crawling back again But darling this time when I pick up the pieces that will be the end I've been waiting for you You said please come over I know I shouldn't so I Wait wait think it over He swears darling it's through But looks over his shoulder Maybe she loves him so we'll Wait wait think it over Well damn I better run Take it back turn around now Start all over again I'll make a clean break And when he starts to miss me Wait call where have you been I know that If I fall I can always have them crawling back again But darling this time when I pick up the pieces that will be the end I've been waiting for you You said please come over I know I shouldn't so I Wait wait Think It Over He swears darling it's through But looks over his shoulder Maybe she loves him so we'll Wait wait think it over So the story ends my dear exactly as it starts You think we could still be friends after you break my heart I've been waiting for you You said please come over I know I shouldn't so I Wait wait think it over He swears darling it's through But looks over his shoulder Maybe she loves him so we'll Wait wait think it over I've been waiting for you You said please come over I know I shouldn't so I Wait wait think it over He swears darling it's through But looks over his shoulder Maybe she loves him so we'll Wait wait think it over I've been waiting for you I've been waiting for you I've been waiting for you I've been waiting for you I've been waiting for you I've been waiting for you Maybe she loves hi so we'll Wait wait think it over




Upcoming Tour Dates:
(Tour dates in text below tour poster)


MARCH
10 - Savannah, GA @ Savannah Stopover
11 - Charleston, SC @ Pour House
15 - Birmingham, AL @ Saturn
16 - Atlanta, GA @ Vinyl
17 - Asheville, NC @ Orange Peel
18 - Durham, NC @ Motorco
20 - Washington, DC @ 9:30 Club
21 - Philadelphia, PA @ Union Transfer
22 - Charlottesville, VA @ Jefferson
23 - Pittsburgh, PA @ Rex Theatre
24 - Ithaca, NY @ The Haunt
25 - Buffalo, NY @ Buffalo Iron Works
27 - Brooklyn, NY @ Warsaw
28 - Fairfield, CT @ The Warehouse
29 - Cambridge, MA @ Sinclair [SOLD OUT]
30 - Portland, ME @ Port City
31 - Burlington, VT @ Higher Ground

APRIL
03 - Holyoke, MA @ Gateway City Arts
04 - Montreal, QC @ Theatre Fairmont
05 - Toronto, ON @ Velvet
06 - Ferndale, MI @ Parliament Room at Otus Supply
07 - Grand Rapids, MI @ Pyramid Scheme
08 - Columbus, OH @ A&R
10 - Louisville, KY @ Zanzabar
11 - Nashville, TN @ Mercy Lounge
13 - Minneapolis, MN @ Cedar
14 - Madison, WI @ High Noon Saloon
15 - Chicago, IL @ Thalia Hall
17 - University City, MO @ Blueberry Hill Duck Room
18 - Columbia, MO @ Rose Music Hall
19 - Lawrence, KS @ Bottleneck
20 - Omaha, NE @ Slowdown
21 - Denver, CO @ Bluebird
23 - Salt Lake City, UT @ Kilby Court
24 - Missoula, MT @ Top Hat
26 - Vancouver, BC @ Fox
27 - Seattle, WA @ Crocodile
28 - Portland, OR @ Mississippi Studios
29 - Eugene, OR @ Wow Hall
30 - Bend, OR @ Volcanic Theatre Pub

MAY
02 - San Francisco, CA @ Chapel
03 - Los Angeles, CA @ Teragram Ballroom
05 - San Diego, CA @ Casbah
07 - Phoenix, AZ @ Crescent
08 - Santa Fe, NM @ Meow Wolf
20 - Glasgow, United Kingdom @ King Tuts
21 - Dublin, Ireland @ The Grand Social
22 - London, United Kingdom @ London Oslo
24 - Paris, France @ Les 3 Baudets
26 - Cologne, Germany @ Blue Shell
27 - Amsterdam, Netherlands @ Melkweg
28 - Berlin, Germany @ Berghain Kantine
30 - Stockholm, Sweden @ Obaren



Comentários