INHALE ME - HIDE & SEEK



INHALE ME https://facebook.com/inhalemeband https://instagram.com/inhalemebp Timelapse by Inhale Me Video edit by Béla Karalyos Mixed and mastered by István Simon at No Silence Studios Lyrics You know its easy to see the world nice When you cover your eyes. I cannot understand your excuse When the whole planet's on fire Hatred and rage - its everyones habit No matter what you say Never taking the blame Never looking ahead Always looking back and grieve We could do much more We could try much more I just dont want to see (the flames) I could give you help And you could give me your hand Just please dont look away I know - you didnt think of that I know what you're doing Hide and seek - playing on homefield - always hiding and winning I've never gave up this fight for you all but all you did was shrug So I grabbed a mirror and pointed it on you and didnt make a sound I waved my flag The white, the colourless so stop raising your thoughts and pointing your words and shoot at me. You know its easy to see the world nice When you cover your eyes I cannot understand your excuse When the whole planet's on fire Stop trying so hard playing the deaf and blind - just look around what do you see? (blood)whats draggin you down?(mud) I'm never backing down I know - you didnt think of that I know what you're doing Hide and seek - playing on homefiled - always hiding and winning But this time, you will be seeking and I'll be the one who hides You'll never find me, when Im behind you I will cut your fucking throat you'll bleed out... you'll bleed out...you'll bleed out...


Comentários