The Order of Elijah - E PLURIBUS UNUM



Music video by The Order Of Elijah performing"E PLURIBUS UNUM". (C) 2018 Luxor Records. All rights reserved. Unauthorized reproduction is a violation of applicable laws. Album Out: 5/19/18 Pre-Order: iTunes https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/pat... Amazon https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07CQCJLJN Google Play https://play.google.com/store/music/a... Follow TOOE on Social Media: Facebook: www.facebook.com/theorderofelijah Twitter: @orderofelijah Instagram: @theorderofelijah Lyrics: Look away from the mirror and deny what you hear Question not a word I say go back to sleep my dear Turn your eyes from any rationality you find Grinding dreams of the children through the rhythm of the combine You want the American Dream? You'll get your dream when your in the ground. Earth is mine for the taking Oil fields for my making Desire is unending My specialty is erasing I am the genocide of an entire voiceless race I built my empire in the name of a disgrace I'll slay you before your children and raise them in my name Capitalism and nationalism or be sacrificed in shame Grinding dreams of the children through the rhythm of the combine Jesus right here by my side As I bomb the children down Liberty is my bitch Obedience is my crown Your life my expense the cost of currency The only cure at your dispense: contracting the disease Resistance is ineffective Forfeit choices to be free Empowered by allegiance Blind the sheep from insurgency Bow down to the god you summoned and accept your slavery Fuck. I'll slay before your children and then raise them in my name


Comentários