Tourniquet - GAZING AT MEDUSA - title track from the upcoming album



Download in high quality here: https://tourniquet.bandcamp.com/track... GAZING AT MEDUSA Words and music by Ted Kirkpatrick Pathogenic Records 2018 From the upcoming full length release “Gazing at Medusa” - summer 2018 Ted Kirkpatrick – drums, bass Aaron Guerra – guitar, vocals Deen Castronovo – lead vocals Chris Poland – lead guitar Mixed and mastered by Aaron Pace Cover art: Jason Juta Video by Lukas Beles / Flock of Crows Graphic Designs Produced by Ted Kirkpatrick Gazing at Medusa Cover your face - try to shield your eyes Innocent deception is her disguise Look upon her face - you will witness your demise As you turn to stone – there will be no cries The littered broken stone of those who came before Who tried but failed – and lost the war Who came to conquer – but her weapon ignored Medusa… She will turn you into stone But a stronger one sits on the throne You need only to be still Trials come and trials go He will fight your battle foe Gazing at Medusa Stare into her eyes – you’re free Free for all eternity Gazing at Medusa I can do all things through Him who strengthens me I can do all things through Him who strengthens me When my back’s against the wall He will make sure I don’t fall Victory is ours to grasp So go ahead and gaze Stare into her eyes ablaze Gazing at Medusa Philippians 4:13 – “I can do all things through him who strengthens me.”


Comentários